I need peace!
I need a shoulder to cry, and allow to wet my eyes.
I need a solder to sit on and be lost on the embrace of.
But mostly I really really really need an attentive ear.
I forgo desire!
I don't want to be fixed, found or flattered.
I can live with all spines around this world.
But I get lost in the vacuum of emptiness.
I need to let "I" go!
but in order for me to do so I need you
to put me somewhere on your list.
I miss "us".
The us that fit, that conversed, that reasoned.
I miss mattering to someone other than me.
I need a shoulder to cry, and allow to wet my eyes.
I need a solder to sit on and be lost on the embrace of.
But mostly I really really really need an attentive ear.
I forgo desire!
I don't want to be fixed, found or flattered.
I can live with all spines around this world.
But I get lost in the vacuum of emptiness.
I need to let "I" go!
but in order for me to do so I need you
to put me somewhere on your list.
I miss "us".
The us that fit, that conversed, that reasoned.
I miss mattering to someone other than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment