I must say, after a second child and finding it hard to balance it all I am again reviewing my book.
I have fresh new ideas for the graphics and realize that there was still some polishing to be done.
I also want to re-twick the ending, finding that on the back of my mind I was never fully satisfied by the description of the events then.
I will let you know when I am done... should be able to publish it on amazon, for hard copy and download availability by the end of the year.
So stand by for news.
I have fresh new ideas for the graphics and realize that there was still some polishing to be done.
I also want to re-twick the ending, finding that on the back of my mind I was never fully satisfied by the description of the events then.
I will let you know when I am done... should be able to publish it on amazon, for hard copy and download availability by the end of the year.
So stand by for news.
No comments:
Post a Comment