When it is easy to hate and blame,
when hurt and frustration bubble up,
the largest backs are able to take it all
to smile back and hope we forgive/forget.
Well I didn't! I don't think I can.
I remember the fights and arguments
and now that I can even understand
I am grateful for your peculiar care.
So marry father's day, I know I wasn't easy,
but guess what? I didn't make it up,
I'm fortunate to have caught as much as I did.
when hurt and frustration bubble up,
the largest backs are able to take it all
to smile back and hope we forgive/forget.
Well I didn't! I don't think I can.
I remember the fights and arguments
and now that I can even understand
I am grateful for your peculiar care.
So marry father's day, I know I wasn't easy,
but guess what? I didn't make it up,
I'm fortunate to have caught as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment