It is carnaval,
Been visualizing it for a month.
Drums are getting loud,
Been gathering stuff from all around.
It is carnaval,
Just some more paint and I'll be done.
Such a growing growl,
And I'll be joining the colored dance.
It is carnaval,
Masked my legs sneak from a skirt,
Wrapped in a cape
my powers won't find their end.
It is carnaval
And for three days I am too tall,
I bend to none,
Without the ruling of this earth.
It is carnaval,
My chest can barely keep up,
Music takes me on,
All year long I am a grown up.
Not today,
it is carnaval
and today I find my child.
Been visualizing it for a month.
Drums are getting loud,
Been gathering stuff from all around.
It is carnaval,
Just some more paint and I'll be done.
Such a growing growl,
And I'll be joining the colored dance.
It is carnaval,
Masked my legs sneak from a skirt,
Wrapped in a cape
my powers won't find their end.
It is carnaval
And for three days I am too tall,
I bend to none,
Without the ruling of this earth.
It is carnaval,
My chest can barely keep up,
Music takes me on,
All year long I am a grown up.
Not today,
it is carnaval
and today I find my child.
No comments:
Post a Comment